What’s happening in Fairtrade Fortnight?
Feb 23rd – March 8th
Some cafes will be offering special Fairtrade cakes and cookies to enjoy with your drink and a new leaflet showing the fair-trade products available in our cafes will be launched
Look for the sign at
* The Art Cafe – cookies
* Munching Moles – cookies
* Regency – homemade chocolate brownies
* Lorita’s Bakehouse – homemade banana cake
* Avoncroft Edwardian Tea Room – a selection of homemade cakes
* Starlight Cafe, Charford – homemade cake
* St Godwald’s Community cafe [Mondays] – cookies
Five local schools will be including fair-trade products in their school catering at least once during the two weeks.
There will be a display in the library so catch up with Fairtrade when you visit.