2014 Update from NewStarts
An update from NewStarts
1. Recycled 137,326 kg of unwanted furniture which e’ve donated to people in critical need and sold at low cost.
2. Given 267 emergency food bags to vulnerable individuals and families.
3. Recycled and reused about 1300 laptops/pcs, selling them at low cost to organisations and individuals around the UK and in the third world
4. Offered work experience for 100 unemployed people many of whom have gone on to secure employment and/or vocational/apprenticeship scheme.
5. Delivered debt management services to 120 vulnerable people including training them to manage their finances for the long term.
6. Thank you for your assistance during 2014, whether that’s been practical support or simply spreading the word. We couldn’t have done it without you.
May you have a peaceful Christmas and a prosperous new year.
NEW FOR 2015: As well as selling IT hardware at low cost, we’re delighted to offer free and personalised IT training with our qualified instructor.
Delivered at our main premise, the new venture is already proving to be a big success.
For more about NewStarts see their website