Christmas Tree Festival
Bromsgrove Methodist Church Centre
This Christmas, an event new to Bromsgrove is being planned by Bromsgrove Methodist Church. An invitation is extended to everyone to join in. You are invited to decorate a Christmas tree and enter it into the display which will be held at The Methodist Centre in the week before Christmas.
* Those invited to display a tree include you and all individuals and groups associated with the Church and Centre, local schools, charities, businesses and Churches.
* Trees will be judged in four categories: individual – under 17 and over 16, and groups – under 17 and over 16.
* Trees may be of any size and may be real, artificial, paper, card or any other medium you might choose.
* Trees must be at the Centre by 4pm on Tuesday, 17th and must be collected on Monday, 23rd between 10am and 2pm.
* Entrants are encouraged to use “Christmas Carols” as the theme for their decorations. An entry form is attached and when completed this should be returned to Sarah Stanhope, Bromsgrove Methodist Church Centre, Stratford Road, Bromsgrove, by Wednesday, 11th December.
* If you have any questions please contact Sarah Stanhope on 07771 541412 or email@example.com.
We hope you will enter a tree in the Festival!